1. Screening: We invite all eligible people interested in applying for microcredit to fill in an Application Form. This survey will help us learn about you and your ability to manage this micro-credit.
2. Interview: If you’re selected, you will be invited to attend an interview with different members of impactMarket’s team. This interview will happen online to get better to know you and understand what your business goals are.
3. Microcredit Disbursement: Once you are approved, you will be able to directly claim your micro-credit inside your Libera wallet.
4. Cash-out: Once you receive your credit, you are free to cash it out using a cash-out provider (there are fees) or using cUSD directly for any purchases. Link to cash-out providers: https://support.impactmarket.com/259763-How-to-cash-out-in-Libera
5. Repayment: You will have to pay back your due microcredit amount directly to us using your Libera wallet. You can make your repayments on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis or at the end of the maturity period.
6. End: If you successfully repaid your debt within the maturity period you will be able to apply for a second loan if you wish.